• A fully hardened and ground base which serves as an accurate reference surface.
• A machined Vee groove in the base allows the gauge to be used conveniently on curved surfaces.
• A Vee groove at the front end allows the spindle to adjust to any angle above or below the base allowing it to be used as a height gauge and also as a depth gauge.
• Two retractable pins allow the gauge to be located against the edge of a surface plate or T-slot for linear work.
• A 1/4" (6.35 mm) hole in the spring loaded scriber holder allows a dial indicator to be attached conveniently making the gauge useful for checking flatness, parallelism, heights, depths etc.
• Grooves on the side of the base allow for comfortable grip.
• Well tapered scriber for better sighting while working.
• The scriber tip is hardened to 55-60 HRC
Base Dimensions: 2-3/16 x 1-5/8 (55 x 40mm)
Spindle Length: 7 inch with extra 4 inch spindle (175mm with extra 100mm spindle)
Scriber Length: 3 inch (75mm)